NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Empty
PostSubject: Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell   Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:43 am

what other shells work indoors, i've had enough of the moorespeed shell at the moment and was hoping to try something else. what other shell performs aswell preferably not a hotbodies one even though there very well priced i find they dont line up too well. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: BODY SHELLS   Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:13 pm

MOST DRIVERS USE A DODGE ON HIGH SPEED TRACKS OR A MAZDA ON TIGHT TRACKS.

THE MOST USED SHELL LAST YEAR WAS THE PROTOFORM MAZDA 6 THEN PROBALLY THE PROTOFORM DODGE 3.0.

BOTH SHELLS COST £17.99 EACH AND ARE A LOT BETTER QUALITY THAN THE MOORESPEEDS THATS WHY THEY COST MORE.

HOT BODIES HAVE MADE A NEW MAZDA WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY IT LOOKS A LOT BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE A BETTER QUALITY. IT WILL BE THE SAME PRICE AS THE 2 AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT AND WILL REPLACE THE FIRST MAZDA VERSION.

THERE ARE ALSO 2 OTHER PROTOFORM SHELLS YOU MAY CONSIDER: NEMISIS AND THE CARPET DNA 1 SHELL WHICH HAS A LOT OF DOWNFORCE.

ALL PROTOFORM SHELLS ARE £17.99
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell   Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:56 pm

cheers mark i had a look at the protoform shells you mentioned i think im going to opt for the new mazda shell protoform have relased the mazdaspeed 6 any idea how his is doing http://www.prolineracing.com/products/?p=viewproduct&id=62 have you got them in?? ideally i would love to run the nissan 350z one of my favorite cars but i guess it would handle like a shopping trolley what your opinion i know it makes a difference but is it a huge difference???
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: WHICH BODY   Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 7:50 pm

HI RICKY,
WE HAVE THE MAZDA SPEED 6 ON ORDER THEY SHOULD BE IN THIS WEEK FINGERS CROSSED. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE ASKED FOR THEM THEY ARE BECOMING QUITE POPULAR.
IN RESPECT OF THE 350Z YOU CAN USE IT AT MANY CLUBS YOU MAY HAVE TO CHANGE SET UP SLIGHTLY BUT SHOULD BE OK.
SOME RACERS MYSELF INCLUDED USE THE SAME SHELL EVERYWHERE BECAUSE IT IS A KNOWN QUANTITY YOU KNOW HOW IT HANDELS. E.G. DODGE VERY STABLE. MAZDA HAS MORE FRONT END.
IT COMES DOWN TO PERSONAL CHOICE REALLY.
THATS NOT TO SAY YOU CANT GET A REALISTIC LOOKING SHELL TO WORK. I RAN A PORSHE 911 TURBO SHELL ONE YEAR FOR AN INDOOR WINTER SERIES AND WAS IN THE A FINAL AT ALL ROUNDS.
PERSONALLY I THINK IF WE ARE SUPPOSIDLEY RACING TOURING CARS THEY SHOULD LOOK LIKE TOURING CARS.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A DODGE STRATUS BURNING ROUND BRANDS HATCH?

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
Jane1957
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Bodyshell choice   Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 3:08 am

[The Rayspeed Honda Accord has a great front end ideal for bpolished indoor racing I used one at the last meet and it handled very well (Scott) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell   Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apart from the moore speed Mazda 6 shell
Page 1 of 1