Well what a busy night we had hope you all got up in time for school and work.
There were 3 lucky winners of the raffel this week.
First prize went to Tyrone a set of mini pins.
Second was Mark a can of bearing Blaster.
Third was Chris with a 17t pinion.
Well done to all winners.
After some very intense qualifiying we had some unsual results, here is the FTQ listings:
1. Scott (The) Everitt...31.5m03.096
2. Mark Young...........31.5m03.457
3. Billy Michael...........27.5m01.553
5. Chris Smith............26.5m01.143
6. Dani Young............22.5m06.050
7. Richard Powell........21.5m10.927
8. Mathew Mead.........19.5m25.171
Scott and Tyrone Brown had to leave early due to early work and school starts. Scotts best time was 31.5m00.181 Tyrones was 24.5m11.958 so would have been pole in the A final and 3rd in the B final respectfully.
With two drivers missing we had four cars in each final. Scott Everitt was placed on pole in the A after an excellent qualifing session. Chris Smith was pole in the B. So we were in for some interesting battles.B Final:
Well after missing out on the A Chris put in very fast laps to win the B and improved on his qualiy time as well, results below.
1. Chris Smith.......27.5m.09.144....AvLap..11.450..Best..09.045A Final:
2. Dani young.......22.5m.17.116....AvLap..14.414..Best..11.216
3. Richard Powell...19.4m.44.129....AvLap..14.954..Best..11.877
4. Mathew Mead....19.5m14.983....AvLap...16.578..Best..11.116
Well not to be outdone Mark went for a fresh set of tyres for the final as a few drivers had already done in qualiy. What a difference new tyres make. From the start tone Scotty was off the line like pooh off a shovel. Mark was chasing hard for several laps when Scotty went a bit to tight at the end of the straight, after that Scotty had to retire on lap 14 with a slowing car. Mark went on to win just over a second off of FTQ. Well done to Scotty though the best race hes had so far, getting the better of the more astablished drivers, practice makes perfect.
1. Mark Young.....31.5m01.463....AvLap..09.725..Best..08.693
2. Billy Michael.....29.5m00.462....AvLap..10.361..Best..09.530
4. Scott Everitt....14.2m28.944....AvLap..10.639..Best..08.122
Overal everyone enjoyed themselves and had a great night, a special mention must be to Matt, congrats on your first night with your Max car, with a little fine tuning and practice you'll soon be popping it into the A I'm sure. What a brilliant little club we have, roll on the lighter nights and the tarmac, its going to be great.
Until next time:C U TRACKSIDE