NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RESULTS AND R.M.C.V.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

RESULTS AND R.M.C.V. Empty
PostSubject: RESULTS AND R.M.C.V.   RESULTS AND R.M.C.V. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:04 pm

Results from R.M.C.V. will no longer be posted by myself on the N.R.C.C.V. Forum due to me not racing at R.M.C.V. as much as I have in the past so I will not have the results required to do this. This is due to a lack of time available.

We the Venue/Forum have no problem if you wish to post Results or Race reports from R.M.C.V. on our Forum. We are aware Roneo have thier own website but at the moment they do not have a Forum. If they are interested in a Forum please ask them to contact me and I can arrange one for them via our website/forum designer for a small fee.

Scott Brown will be taking the usual spares and tyres to R.M.C.V. so if there is anything you especially require please feel free to phone me on 02089119216 and I will make sure he has everything you need. (Just incase some of the newer drivers are not aware Scott is half owner F.T.Q. Models) so he will now be dealing with R.M.C.V. and I will be doing the shop at N.R.C.C.V.

Sorry if this causes any inconvienience but at the moment I am very busy with the shop, I'm also racing nearly every weekend at the moment somewhere around the country and obviously help run N.R.C.C.V. on a Tuesday night, there's also her indoors to keep happy. I will still be posting results from Tuesday nights along with a race report so Billy can load the results to the website.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM

RESULTS AND R.M.C.V.
Page 1 of 1