NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R.M.C.V. results?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Come on guys I know there were a few forum members racing at roneo last night any results?
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 1:37 pm

FTQMODELS wrote:
Come on guys I know there were a few forum members racing at roneo last night any results?

i only have the B and C final mark i won the 'C' cheers wouldve been happier if i got in the B but just couldnt get a good flow all night after heat three scott advised to tighten the rear diff a little and that helped loads plus for next time i got to gear down a pinion of two got no pace down that straight. my new inapropriate lotus shell took some getting use to also Embarassed Laughing the c and b finals where great races the c change places constantly bewteen me kelly and ali, ali led for most of it with help from his new mentor dave Laughing but had a crash in the second to last lap and let me and kelly threw i just about held her off to win it i was stoked.

R.M.C.V. results? Bfinalresultsdq2

R.M.C.V. results? Cfinalresultsek3

Last edited by on Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Well done to everyone you seem to be getting the hang of wining finals or placing in the top 3 latley Ricky. How do you get pics from your phone to the forum I have tried berfore but failed, what's the easiest way?
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:21 pm

oh god what a night, I really enjoyed it.
The new car, wrong gearing, not a proper setup but still a competative race. I was a bit unlucky car was stuck under the track marks, that costs me lots of time and the first place but no worries,I followed the racing line maybe the first time and it takes time obviously so special thanx to Dave for all that tips...
well done Ricky and All...
cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:12 pm

FTQMODELS wrote:
Well done to everyone you seem to be getting the hang of wining finals or placing in the top 3 latley Ricky. How do you get pics from your phone to the forum I have tried berfore but failed, what's the easiest way?

hi mark i got blue tooth on my macbook so i send the picture to the laptop via bluetooth that takes a few seconds then use image shak to host it its free http://imageshack.us/ upload your pic on there click resize to 640 for forums then click host it then cut and paste the link they give you theres one that is speciifcally for forumns. hope that hepls
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:04 pm

Or if you dont have a bluetooth thing then you might of got a USB lead with the phone and a CD
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrccv.co.nr
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:11 pm

or u can buy one usb stick type bluetooth adapter they r very cheap nowadays...
p.s after some inspections I found the reason of unlucky accident at the final :broken steering hub Sad
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:20 am

Went to roneo tonight and had a really good nights racing, shame about the atmosphere though, with not many people talking to me.
The A final was one of the best races I have had in quite a while with us all finishing on the same lap with only hundreths of a second covering Kevin , Ian and myself, what a race, just as close as the qualifying.
Glad to see Ali and De there for back up, Laughing .

Dont forget Tuesday is the penultimate meeting at NRCCV so lets all get down there and bost the club funds so we can start on saving for the ABM sytem, come on dig deep, its for a good cause.
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:11 am

I did know It's gonna be close But come on not that Close scratch Tell me Who Won the final KeV and Mark Finished next to each other Laughing
Mark Won the second Heat Cool
Maybe timing system is not good enough cos 3th heat Kev and Ian Taylor finished Exactly Same time that was Amazing...Mark was unlucky...
It was Such An Unexpected Night You guys missed all that action... The final was good but end of it was even better than the night itself Mark and Kev shook hands And Showed everyone as well as being a good driver They are both also a Gentlemen...
Girls were Aloud I think They are going to Open a new Gossip Club Soon lol! lol! lol!
After a Stick Transmitter Adventure I go back to my 3Pk and result was great for me I enjoyed all night racing with good results and finished 3th on final I didn't really pushed that hard and Alan has the second place Suspect Maybe I shouldn't give him way lol!
I am a bit disappointed about NRCCV CREW I was expecting some more drivers but it is a holiday season thats normal Hopefully next time....
You all take care yourselfs afro
Scythe Was FasssT afro
I love my Tweakomo lol!
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:18 pm

After multiple lead changes through out a very busy 5 minutes Kev was 1st Ian 2nd and me 3rd, we all finished on 21 Laps 305.** the last hundreths were practically the same as we all crossed the finish in that order at the same time, how close was that, not a bad result for me and the Scythe as this was the first time I had raced there for quite some time and only the second time on polished floor for the car.
Overall a great nights racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.M.C.V. results? Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.M.C.V. results?   R.M.C.V. results? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.M.C.V. results?
Page 1 of 1