NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:33 pm

Well it was nice to see some new faces last night as well as the regular ones. Thanks to everyone who turned up and helped with the track laying it and putting it away. This week the floor was a lot more slippery than normal, we think this was due to the kids that were in the hall during the day. Well after jane and chris's efforts it was a bit grippier but not much. Lets hope we will be back to normal grip levels next time. I think everyone liked the extra slip anyway, a few said it was more fun and they enjoyed themselves. Here we go then with the results.

B Final:

1...James Ward.......23 5m3.296
2...Ali Can.............22 5m 0.832
3...Richard Powell....20 5m 10.907
4...Mathew Mead....18 5m 06.300
5...Dani Young.......15 5m 16.645

A final:

1...Ron Waite......26 5m 04.658
2...Scott Brown....26 5m 07.102
3...Mark Young....26 5m 11.908
4...Chris Smith.....25 5m 11.248
5...Billy Michael....24 5m 08.574
6...Lohan A........20 5m 06.360

Well done to everyone.

Until next time:

C U TRACKSIDE.

Last edited by on Thu May 31, 2007 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.

PostSubject: results 17-04-07   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:40 am

Well after a very bad turn out of only 3 drivers ( due to S.E. not being v well, S.B. knackered after work, A.C. working, C.S?, B.M + M.M scholl commitments, R.P. on his Hols, P.W. with child and my car still in pieces ) it was an interesting night, extremly relaxed with 3 rounds and 1 final.

Qualifiying:

1. Ron Waite
2. Lohan A
3. Dani Young

The final:

1. Ron Waite
2. Mark Young (with Dani's car & st/trani)
3. Lohan A

Many thanks to all who came and helped with the track, we have now started to clean the track edging up so there will be only one colour on each piece of edging so it will be easyier to identifiy each side of the track when we are layiny it. So far the rostrum side has been cleaned and taped with GREEN tape. The back straight has been taped BLUE but still needs old tape removing, so if your at a loose end can you remove any old tape you see still on track edging.

Until next time:

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 10:12 pm

Sorry I Couldn't Come. You Know How It Is SATs In A Few Weeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrccv.co.nr
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: RESULTS 01-05-07   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:16 pm

Numbers were back to normal at last nights race night ( there were still a few missing ) if you can call it normal, come on you guy's you dont what your missing!!!)

Racing started at 8.15 and we had 4 rounds and one final for all, pleanty of racing for your fiver! We were packed up and on our way home before 10.30pm what a night.

Chris was the lucky winner this week of the raffel and picked up a set of yellow mini pins, bargin.

After a very close qualiy Ron Waite just pipped Mark for FTQ on a 23.5m00.351 Scotty scrapped into the A just pushing Ali down to pole in the B.

B Final: After what seemed like a very long 5 minute race for all the drivers we had what was possibly one of the closest finals i've seen in a long time, well done to all B final drivers, all finished on 20 laps with 9 seconds seperating 1st to 3rd. Well done you guy's and girl.

1. Ali Can.............20.5m10.018)
2. Dani Young.......20.5m14.71
3. Richard Powel....20.5m19.08
Sorry lost printout so dont have Av. laps or fastest.

A Final: The A was dominated by Mark who put some newer tyres on for the final and just managed to put a 25 lapper in. The rest of the drivers were battleling for second place until Scotty's butter diff screw gave way, DOH!

1. Mark Young......25.5m10.497...Av.lap.12.420...Fastest.11.657.Cool
2. Ron Waite........23.5m02.405...Av.lap.13.148...Fastest.12.087
3. Chris Smith......23.5m14.483...Av.lap.13.673....Fastest.12.038
4. Scott Everitt....03.0m57.213...Av.lap.19.071....Fastest.18.607

Until next time:

C U TRACKSIDE!!!

Last edited by on Thu May 03, 2007 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:29 am

Many Thanx to everyone
That was a great night overall and IT was a Big pleasure to race against a driver Like Mark Young ,I'm really Very happy about that cheers
Big improvements on Richard and Dani Smile
There were also two little Future Racers Ben and Jamie pirat
Schott was a bit Unlucky again
Special thanx to Jane sunny
My car now has some mx-707R parts wow pirat thanx to Mark for helpfull advices Max racing should change their name to Mark Racing cos Mark Really works harder than the actual Manufucturer of that car!!!
Well done everyone...
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: cheers   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:32 am

Thanks for the wonderful comments Ali, Just wish the importer would send some cars for review to the mags we asked them ages ago but no joy. I know there are parts that do wear on the Max but to replace them doesn't cost that much compared to many other cars and the spares are so cheap. The car also handels extremly well and is getting better all the time with constant testing by myself, shame more people dont race the Max outside so we can try different set ups for the car, oh well I will battle on against the more astablished cars and continue to beat them, ha ha! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:20 pm

That's what I'm talking about They r not even Have an official website!!!
Sad but True...All cars has some Weak points some of them more than one With Yoke very limited steering,Chasis Tweaks,diff cups,steering bellcrank plate etc.
With Cyclone It's same...(It is actually 70% copy of BD)So thats very normal with Max to have some Weak points...but parts are really cheaper than the others...
Overall U get more than u paid with Max Cars... Smile
But I really enjoy to drive What MASTER drives... pirat
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:34 pm

Just remember the MASTER ( I think you mean Chris Grainger, I used to race on the same team as him, nice guy ) does not race on pollished floor, they tryed it once and I whooped them all: Chris Grainger, Craig Dresher. David Spashett, Glenn Doman, Adam Rogers (my god I'm a name dropper) they just cant handel the sliding i'm affraid. If only the nationals were on polished floor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 3:32 pm

Masami Hirosaka is the God of the RC...he is the Master...
Grainger is the second Place.
David Spashett
Adam Rogers
Thats my list Smile
But I believe If Nats were on Polished floor Mark U give them a nice Headache surely Smile ,I don't know how u manage that but I watched your final very carefully this week what can I say that was Fantastic, your car was on rails...While we were dancing on ICe king
We can call U as a Master Of Polished Floor pirat
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Where to begin   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:15 pm

I'd like to thank my manager, pit crew, Mum adn Dad, my long suffering wife and daughter all the people behind the scenes, oh soory I thought I was getting an award, got a bit carried away there. But in time anyone can get their car round like it's on rails, it just takes years of practice. I'm still learning after 21 years and it still aint easy, belive me. But thanks for the nice comments.Cool
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: RESULTS TUESDAY 29-05-07   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:44 pm

What a great nights racing was had by all once again at NRCCV with some very close racing by many drivers. We all seem to be getting the hang of sliding now me included. Since the first few meetings the initial grip seems to have dissapeared but with that it has made us all better drivers and the grip does seem to come up during the night mainly due to the 4 rounds of qualifing I think, so the finals are always the fastest races of the evening.
Congaratulations to all the drivers on there results and to Chris Smith who seems to be having good run of luck in the raffel as he won once again and recieved a set of Schumacher yellow mini pins. Thanks to Jane for the kids prizes which were lovely Clacton rocks, BURP!

RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Image011

RESULTS:

B FINAL:

1. Q.1. Dani Young.......20.5m03.436..F.Lap.13.519..Av.Lap.15.172
2. Q.4. Ross Everitt......18.5m38.312..F.Lap.12.578..Av.Lap.18.240
3. Q.3. Matthew Mead..17.4m50.347..F.Lap.10.685..Av.Lap.17.079
4. Q.2. Richard Powell...No Time.

A FINAL:

1. Q.1. Mark Young......27.5m12.019..F.Lap.10.390..Av.Lap.11.556
2. Q.2. Ali Can.............25.5m11.769..F.Lap.10.070..Av.Lap.11.991
3. Q.4. Chris Smith.......24.5m06.501..F.Lap.11.020..Av.Lap.12.771
4. Q.3. Billy Michael......22.5m08.724..F.Lap.10.676..Av.Lap.14.003
5. Q.5. Scott Everitt.....10.5m01.113..F.Lap.10.745..Av.Lap.30.111
As you can see from the results we had a new driver Ross Everitt who did eceptionally well for his first time racing at a venue/club finishing second in the B final, well done Ross.

Well done to Ali on his very good qualifiying time and for finishing second in the A this must be he's best ever result, congrats on some excellent driving, the practice is paying off at last.

Overall a throughly enjoyable night, with some very good driving from all, cant wait until the next one.

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:26 pm

Hi All !!!
Well that was really a good and fast night for all of us...
I enjoy every single minute of that...
I break some of my personal track records...
maybe the best racing night so far. Racing against Mark,Chris,Scotty and Billy Michael (famous fella Wink ) was a great pleasure...
Another Thanx to Mark for Really COOL stuff...
Richard was a little bit unlucky he blow up his speed controller just before his final...but he also done really well through all the 4 heats...
I just want to invite everybody to join Us,U don't know what you are missing...
well done everyone
see u next time Smile
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:10 pm

Thanks Ali, as I siad before a Venue/club doesnt have to be big to be good. As long as we are all enjoying ourselves which I think we are is all that matters.
Just a quick note I heard today tha RMCV may be holding an indurance race in the near future. I think we could get a good NRCCV team together. The teams normally consist of 6 drivers, so over the next few meetings I will be keeping an eye out for possible team members, they will be the top six drivers from now until entry details come available. If you are interested in being a NRCCV Endurance Team Driver and make the top six consistantley over the following weeks then please leave your name and crystal details in the section with the heading RMCV ENDURANCE MEETING in the EVENTS Section. We may be able to have more than six drivers so if you think you wont make the top six dont worry you may still be in the team so put your name down.
The endurance races we have had in the past at RMCV have been great fun as your team has to have a car (you use your own car) on the track for 3 hours straight, the team with the most laps wins.
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:25 pm

ENDURANCE MEETING...
how does it works?...I know Le Mans is an kind of endurance race...but first time I heard that sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Endurance ?   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:26 pm

Well basically you have a team of six or more drivers. Lets say your team is car number 1. You all use your own car as normal but will all be car number one in your team. You then take it in turns to do as many laps as you can. E.g. Mark, Scott Brown, Ali, Scott E, Billy and Chris make up a team of six. All have number one on there cars. Mark starts the endurance race and goes out first and does as many laps as he can before hes batteries start to go off, he is then followed by S.B. who does the same, then Ali, thyen Scott, then Billy, then Chris. Once all drivers have had one go each the process starts again, Mark, S.b. etc. You then continue in this order for 3 hours until the end when the winner will be the team, which has done the most laps.
You can only put the next car down once the prevoius car has pulled into the change over area and turned off. Once off you can then turn the next car on and it can start to race.
The organisers will work out what crystals all drivers have so there are no clashes between teams. If your team is lucky enough you will have no clashes between team drivers. If team drivers do clash crystals then you have to have a gap between these drivers so you can get your next car on the track quicker.
If any more info is needed i will explain nearer the time, but i think ive covered most of it. It sounds complecated but its not.
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Tuesday 12-06-07   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:37 pm

Well numbers are improving even with many of the usual faces not racing we still had ten drivers, so if we all turn up for racing we should have 3 full heats next time.
There were 3 lucky winners of the Raffel this week !st was Scotty who decided to take the second prize of a can of motor spray, then Dani took the body clips leaving 1st prise of the body shell to Chris Smith, surely his luck has to run out sooner than later???
With 5 cars in two heats we were in for some action packed racing, as the drivers are getting better, racing is getting closer and closer each week well done to all of you.
There were to be 4 rounds of qualifing and a final for all, and things are running very smooth now due to everyones help so we had an early finish, thanks to all that help.

B FINAL:

1. Q.1. Dani Young
2. Q.2.Richard Powell
3. Q.4.Kelly Young
4. Q.3.Matthew Mead
5. Q.2. (A Final). Ron Waite DNS (Had to go home early)

A FINAL:

1. Billy Michael
2. Mark Young
3. Chris Smith
4. Ali Can
5. Scott Everitt

Full results with lap times ect to follow asap.
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:16 pm

All I know Billy Michael was Flying 37 Laps OOOOoo GOd...Guess with who's car?? lol!
Bloody tiny setup changes makes hell of a difference I change my Gear ratio and loosen the diffs before the final that gives me 3 extra Laps!!! After a terrible 4 heats...
Another great Race meeting Thanx to ALL Cool

We Are all wondering When Lohan Decide to race with uS ??? lol!
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:27 pm

I think the saying is "Its not what you know, its who you know" But in Billy's case "Its's not what you drive, It's who's car you drive"
lol!
Back to top Go down
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 pm

Yeh Car Handled Great Almost Even Beat Your Time :]

You'll Have To Give Me That Setup At Some Point
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrccv.co.nr
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Almost just don't cut it, but you did surprise a lot of people with your result well done. If you spent as much time on your car as I do and did all the changes I told you to do then perhaps you might beat me one day with your own car Laughing . Just remember there's no excuse for bad preperation, but your car is'nt far off of mine just needs a few tweaks here and there, but then again I was driving it so I'm not sure if we should take that into account??? Good result anyway, see what you can do when you try.
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:15 pm

Working on cars Ok that's true but If U don't know what you are doing that also doesn't work...sometimes makes things worst Smile
Experience is the most needed...It really takes time to understand some basic rules...
If your setup ,motor and gearing works than it a great pleasure to race If not every single second makes you more and more nervous ...
standing next to the 20 years of experience is not an easy stuff...
Billy should listen our local hero cos he knows what he is doing...
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: TUESDAY 26-06-07   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:48 pm

RESULTS 26-06-07

Another great nights racing as usual. Glad to see Matt got some more bits sorted out on his car thanks to Scott Brown.

Billy won top prize of a Mazda 6 bodyshell, Dani won the spares box and Tyrone picked up a large F.T.Q. Models t-shirt, think it's going to take him a while to grow into that one. Very Happy)

B Final Results:

1. Tyrone Brown.....24..5m.09.064
2. Richard Powell.....23..5m.02.224
3. Dani Young.........23..5m.12.799
4. Matt Mead..........18..5m03.726

A Final results:

1. Mark Young........31..5m.07.412
2. Scott Brown........29..5m.06.180
3. Chris smith..........29..5m.10.266
4. Billy Michael.........23..5m02.144

Congrats to all competitors on your results and for helping to pack away at the end of the night.

P.S. Scotty got the all clear today from the hospital so we will all be off to Bedworth this Saturday for the 19t Nationals.
Dont forget next time we are back to our normal opening time of 7.00pm (early nights again yippee Exclamation

Until next time:

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 pm

well done guys
scotty hopefully well...
Tyrone is the trouble maker gives me good headache at last roneo meeting's first head last lap I passed him and finished first...
he is really doing well when he is deep in the race...
24 Laps well done little cheater...
I missed the race had to work Sad
hope to see you next time
take care people...
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:40 am

good racing everyone.well done tyrone.you made a few mistakes to let me through and i thought" keep it clean i could win".but i made 1 mistake and you got by.theres a knack to getting reverse quick and under pressure it all went bom.still im happy bout laps.see you all next time.
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: TUESDAY 10-07-07   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:05 am

Another great nights racing, with manydrivers improving the racing is getting a lot closer now so we should soon see some new faces in the A final.

B Final.

1. Scott Everitt..........21..5m07.472
2. Dani Young............20..5m11.068
3. Ridhard Powell........19..5m05.560
4. Matt Mead.............15..5m01.804

A final.

1. Billy Michael...........24..5m10.236 (assisted by pace car)
2. Mark Young...........24..5m12.879
3. Chris Smith............22..5m02.685
4. Ali Can.................22..5m03.686

Well done to all drivers and raffel prize winners, I'm already looking forward to challenging Billy at the next meeting which will be at the usual time of 7pm on 24-07-07.

Until next time C U by the seaside I'm off on my hols Saturday yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS   RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESULTS TUESDAY NIGHTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next