NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

driving style: smooth throttle or blipping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

driving style: smooth throttle or blipping Empty
PostSubject: driving style: smooth throttle or blipping   driving style: smooth throttle or blipping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 12:56 am

i notice various driving styles when im marshalling what do you alll use and find works best smooth throttle or blipping ?????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: THROTTLE JAMMER   driving style: smooth throttle or blipping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 1:40 pm

WHERE TO START?
I PRESUME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT RMCV. IF SO THE KEY TO FAST LAPS IS NOT DRIVING FAST. STRANGE BUT TRUE.
A LOT OF DRIVERS THINK THE FASTEST CAR IS THE CAR THATS GOING TO WIN. ITS NOT!
ITS ALL ABOUT THROTTLE CONTROL THIS IS SOMETHING WHICH CAN TAKE YEARS TO PERFECT DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH PRACTICE YOU DO.
I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW I DO IT.
BASICALLY YOU NEED TO ACCELLERATE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE WHEN YOUR CAR IS IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND COME OFF OF THE POWER AND COAST AROUND THE CORNERS THEN ACCELLERATE AGAIN AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT LOSING THE BACK END GRIP. ONCE YOU HAVE MASTERED THIS YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO FASTER LAPS.
SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION OTS A BIT OF BOTH.
THEN YOU HAVE TO WORK ON CONSISTANCY THIS IS WHAT PUTS YOU IN THE A FINAL.
ITS NO GOOD BEING CONSISTANT FOR 20 LAPS WHEN FTQ IS 24 LAPS.
SO KEEP IT CONSISTANT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT HUGGING THE CORNERS YET JUST KEEP GOING, STAY CALM AND CONCENTRATE ON GETTING YOUR LAPS IDENTICAL AND REMEMBER PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: driving style: smooth throttle or blipping   driving style: smooth throttle or blipping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 6:12 pm

great tips mark i'll take them on board cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: driving style: smooth throttle or blipping   driving style: smooth throttle or blipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

driving style: smooth throttle or blipping
Page 1 of 1