NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 2:22 pm

A GOOD DAYS RACING FOR SOME YESTERDAY, BAD FOR OTHERS.
RESULTS:
DANI YOUNG MISSED A 20 LAPPER BY 2 SECONDS IN HER FINAL, AS SHE IS NOW IMPROVING WITH HER MAX RACING MX-707R.
BILLY MICHAEL FINISHED A FINE 2ND IN HIS FINAL NOW USING A FORWARDS ONLY SPEEDO IN HIS MAX RACING MX-707R.
SCOTT EVERITT HAD ANOTHER NIGHTMARE DAY WITH CAR FAILURE NOT OF HIS OWN FAULT. BUT STILL MANAGED TO QUAILY IN THE SAME FINAL AS BILLY
PAUL WALDEN HAD A ROUGH DAY TO, WITH INTERFERENCE PROBS AND BLEW A SPEEDO BEFORE HE GOT TO THE LINE FOR HIS FINAL.
MARK YOUNG HAD A GOOD DAY WITH HIS FIRST REAL RUN WITH HIS PHANTOM 12TH.
USING UN-MATCHED 43OO GP CELLS AND A 19 TURN. Q. 4TH IN THE 12TH A. FINISHED 2ND IN THE A. NOT A BAD RESULT FOR A READY TO RUN 12TH CAR WITH UNMATCHED CELLS. THE FINAL WAS A SUPPRISE AS QUALIY WAS 6MINS AND THE FINAL WAS 8MINS TO HIS SUPRISE, BUT HE CRAWLED TO THE FINISH LINE TO TAKE 2ND BY OVER 4 LAPS!
FULL RACE RESULTS AND CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS CAN BE SEEN AT: WWW.SOUTHENDRCCC.ORG

[url]
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS 05-03-2007   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 5:26 pm

Yesterday was a very enjoyable day for most.
I was the proud father/spectator as Dani won her first trophy for top junior girl stock class in the Essex Open Championship. She also won the E Final by 2 laps to the amazment of many she was doing consistant average lap times of 14.69 seconds, her fastest lap being 12.82. Well done!!!

There were 4 rounds of qualifiying followed by 1 final for all.

STOCK TOURING:

E Final: Dani Young 1st

D Final: Paul Walden 3rd

C Final: Billy Michael 4th

12th SCALE:

A Final: Mark Young 2nd

Unfortunatley Scotty had another bad day but coming to the end of the indoor season I think were all looking forward to getting onto the tarmac asap.

There's only 1 round of Carpet Wars left which is this sunday the 11th March so if you fancy racing on one of the worlds biggest indoor carpet tracks give Ian Knight a ring, you can find his contact details on the Carpet Wars 4 Website. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:34 pm

congratulations to all invloved well done dani mark yo must be proud Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:53 pm

I Agree Well Done Dani. I'm Still Shocked At How Much Of An "IDIOT" I Was In That Final It Was The Perfect Race Until 4 Mins. I Think Your Expression After Explained It All Mark

rickyb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
rickyb

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-16

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 8:19 pm

BillyMichael wrote:
I Agree Well Done Dani. I'm Still Shocked At How Much Of An "IDIOT" I Was In That Final It Was The Perfect Race Until 4 Mins. I Think Your Expression After Explained It All Mark

lol what happened do tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartfordracetrack.com
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 8:48 pm

Was Leading The Race From The Start And Didn't Crash Once Continued To Lead Until About 4 Mins And Then It All Went Pear Shaped. My Concentration Just. Went. And I Crashed About 6 Times And It Put Me Two 4th. Taught Me A Lesson Though Smile

Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 10:46 pm

well done guys...
we all proud of you Dani...
I know how bad is that feeling Billy don't worry Mate...
Nice to hear some 12th scale news from Mark...
and agree with Mark's comments about CarpetWars If u got time U must share that experience with all that Top class drivers...
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 12:52 pm

yes well done all.unlucky for those with mechanical probs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESSEX OPEN RESULTS   ESSEX OPEN RESULTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESSEX OPEN RESULTS
Page 1 of 1