NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? Empty
PostSubject: HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?   HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:05 pm

Here is a direct link to You Tube were you can see footage of last years CW4. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carpet+wars+4
Look out for the one Labled B final My race. I'm car 1 the all white one. Watch how easy it is to lose a race on the last lap due to grip roll and a lazy marshall, Doh!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Number of posts : 118
Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?   HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:37 pm

did you put that on there ?
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?   HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 pm

yes long time ago I also have the high resolution ones...
You can see the adam rogers' big accident and the set of batts double size :)Bloody Unlucky mate wow You done that well and Last lap finish the second Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?   HAVE YOU SEEN THESE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NRCCV :: General Chat And Questions :: Questions-
Jump to: