NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RAFFEL PRIZES??????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Empty
PostSubject: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Could we have some sensible suggestions on what we would all like to see as Raffel prizes?

I know the normal prizes for NRCCV and RMCV have always been a set of tyres or a body shell but was wondering if this was getting a bit boring?

If so the price range would still be the same e.g. Body shells £14-18 and tyres £14.

So if you can think of prizes with an equal price to either, let us know and I will see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
janee1957
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:21 am

Hi Billy's mum Lynn said that she could get some clothes for us from debenhams to go into a raffle if you all think it would be good i will go ahead and ask her to get some for us. Maybe we could do two raffles one week. One to get car stuff and one for clothes!!!!!!!!! let me know.

Could maybe help with xmas presents
Back to top Go down
janee1957
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:22 am

Hi Billy's mum Lynn said that she could get some clothes for us from debenhams to go into a raffle if you all think it would be good i will go ahead and ask her to get some for us. Maybe we could do two raffles one week. One to get car stuff and one for clothes!!!!!!!!! let me know.

Could maybe help with xmas presents
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.

PostSubject: Re: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:48 am

As soon as we get enough feed back we can then take the happy medium and give it a go. Watch this space.
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:53 pm

how about more smaller prizes.motor brushes/springs,screws,spacers,pinions.all handy to have in your pit-box in case of losses.strips of lead weights.
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:35 pm

we'll have to give it a try tonight as schumacher have failed to deliver the tyres today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAFFEL PRIZES??????   RAFFEL PRIZES?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAFFEL PRIZES??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NRCCV :: Comments, Suggestions Or Queries :: Comments, Suggestions Or Queries About The Venue-
Jump to: