NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Southend A final

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Number of posts : 118
Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Southend A final Empty
PostSubject: Southend A final   Southend A final Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 7:37 pm

Me and Rich went to the southend outside track today for a club meeting. at the beggining i had problems with my servo is was sterring one way and could not sort it out with the trim on the transmitter. i found out what the problem was and changed the servo saver and put my old servo in. me and rich both went out for the first raee and Rich lapped me twice with 12 laps and i got 2. Rich then had problems with the same thing i had and changed his servo saver. both of our cars were goin and i decided to use a special additive ???????? lol! It atually worked quite well. we went out for the second and third race and had the same kind of reasults as the third. We both got put in the A final Exclamation afro Exclamation

we went out for the final rich was 7th off the line i was 8th. Rich came off the line late so i tried to get past him. I was in front for about half a lap and then a made a mistake and Rich took over. the race went on and i was beggining to catch Rich. i was just behind him and on one of the corner i just sneeked past him and there was about 1 minuite left on the race so i kept it. i came third i think rich 4th i think. i went over to my car and found out i did not have my transponder in. Sad Sad

so we are not sure who beat who out of me n Rich:?: Question I fink it was me lol! We agreed to let me have this Race.

lol! To Be Continued:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Southend A final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend A final   Southend A final Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 am

Well done guys
Future looks bright for NRCCV ,races will be more close and much tougher...
I should try carpet and outdoor racing but working commitments let me down... Sad
maybe oneday pirat
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Southend A final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend A final   Southend A final Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 am

well done matt.you got your reward for working through your problems.yes im sure you beat me Mad .well done.gonna have to put that go-faster bodyshell on Laughing .
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Southend A final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend A final   Southend A final Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 10:14 am

well done matt.you got your reward for working through your problems.yes im sure you beat me Mad .well done.gonna have to put that go-faster bodyshell on Laughing .can i have some of that secret tyre additive geek
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Southend A final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend A final   Southend A final Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:15 pm

Well done to the two of you your becoming a winning team cheers .
I dread to think what the secret additive was, burger sauce maybe???
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
Sponsored content

Southend A final Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend A final   Southend A final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southend A final
Page 1 of 1