NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What tyres will you be using on carpet?

Go down 
4 posters

1. FOAM TYRES
What tyres will you be using on carpet? Vote_lcap40%What tyres will you be using on carpet? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
2. LRP VTEC 24R
What tyres will you be using on carpet? Vote_lcap40%What tyres will you be using on carpet? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
3. CARPET DRAGONS
What tyres will you be using on carpet? Vote_lcap20%What tyres will you be using on carpet? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

What tyres will you be using on carpet? Empty
PostSubject: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:58 pm

Lets try and see if we can get a resopnse this time as we will now definatley be racing on carpet.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:25 pm

I've got no info about tyres so some one should give us some info about them performance and price vice...
Back to top Go down
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Number of posts : 118
Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:32 pm

foams : have a faster cornering speed and are gripper BUT can chunk and so not last as long also not used at carpet wars

Rubbers: used at carpet wars. little bit more expensive. not as grippy. but last alot longer.

(i think that it right Very Happy hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:36 pm

yes chunking and keeping the diameters equal on each side of the car will not be easy but they are cheaper and has much better grip than the others...
but still I'm not sure which one...
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:15 am

vtec24.good enough for me .good wear and as they will probably be cw5 and rugracers control tyre thats what i"ll be running
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:16 am

vtec24.good enough for me .good wear and as they will probably be cw5 and rugracers control tyre thats what i"ll be running
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:37 am

price also looks ok afro
Back to top Go down
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am

Who is using carpet dragons?
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:48 am

Probally P W. As i know he already has them as do I
But I will be using foams grp 35 on the front and grp 32 on the rear 28 mm all round. I know most will use lrp 24r's so they can get a set up for other meetings but foams have always been a favorite of mine.
I will use 24r's at some point nearer to carpet wars though.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:48 pm

What do you gain from using carpet dragons ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tyres will you be using on carpet?   What tyres will you be using on carpet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1