NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tournaments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
walden
Silver Member
Silver Member
walden

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-01-26

tournaments Empty
PostSubject: tournaments   tournaments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:36 pm

Has you know i was a HRCC last night and they are very interested in working together by having tournaments, endurance racing and perhaps just a general meet up they come to us and we go to them

A few weeks ago i tried to do the same with southend but i think it as fallen on deaf ears scratch
Let us know your comments, what would you like to see Question
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournaments   tournaments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:35 pm

It could be an awkward time with many indoor championships starting soon. But if we did want to hold a meeting ay ours we have bear in mind the numbers issue with pitting. 12 of them 12 of us max.
I think we should get used to the carpet first i.e. driving on it and laying and putting it away proceedure. But it all sounds positive, good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM

tournaments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NRCCV :: Venue Information :: News-
Jump to: