NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ON TIME.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ON TIME.   Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:23 pm

Well it's only July and entries have already been accepted for CW5. So far there is a total of 28 drivers booked in for 27, 19 and 5 cell mod. But dont get to complacent, places will soon start to go as the out doors season begins to draw to an end. I think there will only be 140 places in total this year (hope so 160 was to much last year, very long day). Also there is a club championship but I dont think we will have much of a chance of winning it as you score points for 27, 19 and 5 cell. So with most of us doing 27 and 19 but no one doing mod points will be down, dont know why they are scoring this way seems a bit unfair, I think they should have worked out a more fairer system for the likes of us smaller clubs/venues who have less drivers competing in fewer classes. Anway cant wait to get back on the grippy stuff, woosh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM

GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ON TIME.
Page 1 of 1