NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER. Empty
PostSubject: DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER.   DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm

• Do we want to make the track bigger as we allways have the same amount of drivers on a Tuesday night and could all pit out the back?
  • If we can all agree if we want to race on carpet do we move to a bigger hall? I know one of us has said he would put the money up for the carpet. (Not me!).
  • Do we want to stay where we are?
  • Will racing outside bring more drvers in?
  • Is there anything else I have missed.
  • I think the organisers should have another brief meeting when P.W. is back from his hols. (Hope he took a brolly).
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER.   DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:23 pm

hi guys
1-To be honest there is nothing attractive at NRCCV for any driver never been there and already a member of another club.(apart from helpful,good people Smile )
2-Moving to somewhere else is not a good idea at all If that will Gain the spendings of the venue...(Robert Clark School Of course much better place to race)
3-I offered Mark to buy a secondhand carpet which was around £300-400 max.and it comes to £350/10 drivers=£35 per driver cost of 2 sets of tyres I don't think anyone will complain about paying £35...
by this way nrccv drivers will have the chance of make more serious driving practice for upcoming carpetwars and similar major competitions...
and this will attract the other venue and club drivers that fed up racing on slippery floor (which is a good practice for rainy outdoor races)
4-outdoor racing in Uk is not a good idea maybe more attractive than slippery floor racing but rain kills your day easily we are in July and still stormy weather outside...
5-moving the race day to weekend is not a good idea as all the major competitions at weekends...

These are my opinions about the subject wish to here the other members...
cheers
Ali
Back to top Go down

DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER.
Page 1 of 1