NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:10 pm

A few people have showed interest in the Ansman pre-sprayed bodyshells. I'm having a meeting today with the Rep so will soon have the exact retail price but as it looks they will be £13.99!!! Yes thats a bodyshell pre-sprayed in various colours (very nice).
So there will be no more waiting for me or someone else to spray them if you get one of these.
They come with no holes in them so will require mounting but I will be getting the wright tool for the job so for a few quid will mount them for customers.
To view body designs go to www.ansmann-racing.com
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Number of posts : 118
Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:20 pm

I wna get the pink n blue one it looks well good. ow r they so cheap??? Rich will be happy wif the green one lol!
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.

PostSubject: Hows that?   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:24 pm

They are that cheap because they are screen printed. This means they are not sprayed after they are molded. The polycarbonate sheet is printed onto with the design before the shell is molded this saves many hours masking etc. That's why the low price. The bonus is that the paint stays on the shell a lot longer than if you used spray's, you dont get the normal flaking. Must go Reps here now, bye.
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:33 pm

What Make and models are these bodies??
Absolutely Bargain Price...And really Nice Paint Schemes...
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: The prices are in.   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:03 pm

Well after a very long discussion with the Rep some of the prices in the trade cateloge were wrong but dont worry not by much.
The name of the company is Ansman they used to deal a lot with Tamiya in the past but have now decided to go it alone and cut out the middle man. Due to several reasons on rushing there cateloges and price list there were a few mistakes made which have now been sorted out, the main one being the price lists which have now been amended.
So the price for the shells will be £15.99, still a very good price considering a Hot Bodies clear shell is £13.99.
The body's are all the same which I am told is very close to a Dodge Status design so we know they will handel very well. The shells come with a few stickers on them which can easily be removed so you can put your own ones on and personalise them. The window edges are also pre painted so no need for any extra work there.
They are due in mid-late next week and we will have every colour available, I know Matt(pink+blue), Rich(green of course), Me(red with white wing) and Lohan (? poss green) have already ordered them so there going to be very popular for club racers.
Ansman also do many other products which are very good value for money comparied to many others and we will be stocking most of there items, if there is something you want www.ansmann-racing.com let me know and will order for you if we dont have it in stock from our first order.
Back to top Go down
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Lol Lohan, Poss Green. I Think We Need More Of A Drug Dealer Theme Maybe With A Canabis Leaf On The Front And Maybe Added Smoke Effects Would Be A Nice Touch
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrccv.co.nr
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:28 pm

All shells are now in stock and we are selling them for £14.99.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells   Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Sprayed Bodyshells
Page 1 of 1