NRCCV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRCCV

Newham Radio Control Car Venue

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are you off to?

Go down 
+2
BillyMichael
FTQMODELS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Number of posts : 441
Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Where are you off to? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:39 pm

Scott E. and Billy are off to WLRC on 15-04-07 for the next round of their club championship. I'm Mr diy this Sunday so wont be going pale never mind it's the first National of the year next week at Snetterton for 19t and Exp class, by the way there are still a lot of places left for the Nats if you fancy racing against some of the countries "top" drivers, go on give it a bash.
Don't forget next Tuesday 17-04-07 is race night at NRCCV doors open 7.00pm racing starts at 8.15pm. We will be going back to the old race program next week which runs a lot smoother than the other one we tried.

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.FTQMODELS.COM
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

Localisation : MAX RACING MX-707R,TOP RACING SCYTHE,LRP Q3,HARA TWISTER,P2K2PRO,T-BANG,SANWA GEMINI 2,K.O.PROPO.

PostSubject: At last it's that time again.   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:33 pm

Well it's that time of the year again and Sunday is the first round of the 19 turn Nationals at Snetterton. Me, Scott E. and Billy are all going, with an early start of 5.30am we must be mad. Let's hope we all have a good one. If anyone is interested you can book in on the day for a premium of £16.00.
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: RACING RACING RACING CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 2:23 pm

This bank holiday we are racing all over the place.
On Sunday 06-05-07 we (Me, Scotty and Paul W) are racing at Colchester MCC, booking in at 8.45am racing finishes at 1.30pm approx. Early day.

On Monday 07-05-07 we (me and richard) are racing at WLRC, booking in from 8.00am racing finishes approx. 5.00pm.

Details can be found via the BRCA website: WWW.BRCA.ORG Just click on the clubs link.
Back to top Go down
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Sounds Like A Good Weekend Bet Your All Gonna Have A Good Nights Sleep On Monday Night After That LONG Weekend Shame I Cant Be There :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrccv.co.nr
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:21 pm

sorry you cant make it billy.but glad to see you making your education top priority.all the best with your sats,matt as well c u soon
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:22 pm

sorry you cant make it billy.but glad to see you making your education top priority.all the best with your sats,matt as well c u soon
Back to top Go down
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Number of posts : 118
Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:39 pm

Thanks Rich. After the sats I might atually get near beating U cos soon i will be getting a max car hopefully ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:14 pm

Wise choice Matt, but then again I am biased. There will be a new set up sheet available soon for the Max as there have been some interesting developments lately. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Hopefully I should be racing at RMCV tonight (fingers crossed) I think it's time we NRCCV drivers put some of our newly learned sliding skills into practice. If you need anything give me a ring on:02089119216
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:25 pm

Heinsight is a wonderful thing. (look at the previous post).

Well it's that time again, this Sunday is the National at WLRC, hopefully the weather will be better than last week, so far it looks 60/40 for a sunny one.

Myself, Scotty and The kid are all competing in the very competitive 19 turn class. I belive there will 4 people competing in the experimental class, there will be a few marshals doing a double stint, hope I aint one of them.

Good luck to my fellow competitors, Scotty has a good set up now after a lot of testing and refining. Billy is now using the same set up on his Max that I am (well nearly) so should be in for a few good runs, interference permitting. As for myself, just hope the ceramic bits give me that little edge I'm looking for, the cars perfect just need bigger boy's speed. Oh well fingers crossed for a dry one and a good day, lets give it all on our home track and upset a few top drivers (in a nice way).
Back to top Go down
BillyMichael
Admin
Admin
BillyMichael

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:51 pm

Yeah. Should Be A Good Day Hopefully The Weather Does Stay Nice All Day And See How We Do
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrccv.co.nr
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 6:55 pm

Good Luck Guys Cool
Back to top Go down
janee1957
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:26 pm

Cheers Ali hope you like the servo. Its very quick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janee1957
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:26 pm

Cheers Ali hope you like the servo. Its very quick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi mate ( Idon't know If u r Jane or Scotty Smile )
Thanx very Much, Fantastic Item
Another Thanx to Mark 4 his Help Cool
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: W.L.R.C. National   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:03 pm

Just checked WLRC weather forcast, Sat,Sun and Mon looks ok, cloudy with a 20% chance of percipitation (rain). You know the weather forcasters normally hedge their bets so either side of Sunday looks ok.

The track opens at 7.00am so it will be another early start for the NRCCV Tour Of England (NRCCV TOE for short).
I think we should leave J/S Everitts at 6.15am so we can get in the que at the gate for 6.50am. Should'nt be a big que as there are only 48 booked in.

We might have a lucky masgot with us Sunday, the dog may be coming, I appologsie in advance if it does as it's an extremley friendly dog and probally wont leave you alone. If anyone does have a bad day me included dont kick the dog, it will only want to play more.

Good luck to the rest of the NRCCV TOE Team.Cool

C U TRACKSIDE
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Brentwood friday night racing   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:37 am

I'm off to Brentwood tonight for some carpet racing, should be fun after all the outdoors racing and polished floor racing I've done so far this year.
If anyone fancy's it doors open 6.30pm booking in is when they feel like it from memory, you have to hire a P.Transponder if you dont have one £2 I think. There easy to put in, just stick it somewhere with tape and plug into your reciver. You can use either rubber tyres ( lrp-vtec 24r are the best ) or foams (35 fr 32 rr ).
Back to top Go down
MattMead
Gold Member
Gold Member
MattMead

Number of posts : 118
Localisation : Max Racing Mx 707r, Blue Bird, LRP Runner, Much More, Sanwa Gemini 2, P2k2 Pro
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:11 pm

cudnt go this week but wna go next week i cant remeber what carpet racing is like havent done it in ages shud b pretty good if i go tho Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: STCC WLRC   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 7:20 pm

Me and The Everitt are off to the STCC at WLRC Sunday. Time to slap the 12 triples back in for some super speed, should be some good results at our favorite track, good luck Scott.
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: stcc   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:40 am

good luck to mark and scott and anyone else racing.im off to southend club races if its dry.fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 12:57 pm

Good luck Rich, dont prang the new shell, bet you aint fitted it yet though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Newham Radio Control Car Venue Race Night News.   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:09 pm

Dont forget its still a 8pm start tonight You should all be in with a good chance tonight, I've just stabbed myself with a scalpel Ouch!!!
Look out for a familiar face tonight, she aint raced for ages so sorry in advance:lol:
Back to top Go down
FTQMODELS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FTQMODELS

PostSubject: Stafford National 19-08-07   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:24 am

Me and Scotty are off to Stafford on Saturday to practice for Sundays 19 turn National.
Hopefully we can kick some a*** this time. Lets hope it's dry so I can get some fast runs in with my Scythe and show it's true potential, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ali Can
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ali Can

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am

good luck Guys cheers
Back to top Go down
roadblock
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:44 am

looks a nice flowing track in pictures but wheres the rostrum.good luck racing to scotty and mark.lets see some more silverware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you off to?   Where are you off to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you off to?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NRCCV :: Venue Information :: Events-
Jump to: